Comprehensive Communication is a two day interactive helpline skills training course; perfect for those new to the helpline sector, as well as those who are looking to refresh their knowledge and key skills. The course provides an introduction to the core helpline skills you will need to develop such as active listening, questioning techniques, managing boundaries and how to end a call.
The focus on the second day is how to respond to more specific types of challenging callers. Whether this is someone who is distressed, angry or repeating themselves. We'll provide you with techniques to respond using your communication skills training to enable a positive call engagement.
Our courses are available for individual attendance or we can deliver a bespoke course for your team.
- This is a two day course
- We deliver over the two days a comprehensive guide to the key skills to respond to calls received on a remote service.
- This course is ideal for a new starter or someone looking to refresher their skills. Ideal for teams who want to deliver a consistent approach.
- We aim for a maximum of 12 participants per course
- We can deliver this online or in person
- Our fee for one participant is £95
- We offer a group booking fee for more than ten participants
- Our regular course time is from 10.00am till 4.00pm, with break for lunch and comfort.
- Each course is supported with a workbook
- Our courses aim to be engaging and interactive. We use a range of tools; animations, sound clips, case studies, quiz and discussions.
- We can be flexible on all aspects of the course. Please do email to arrange for a chat on the content, or dates for delivery of this course.
Book Your Course Now