Reflection and Resilience
Reflection and Resilience is a programme that is focused on you. We explore how resilient you are, the benefits of building your resilience and tools to improve your personal practice.
This course will provide an insight into the importance of resilience and help you create a tool kit which you can draw on when you need to support yourself after a call. We explore the definition of resilience; how this can be assessed and the positive benefits for the individual, and organisation.
Our courses are available for individual attendance or we can deliver a bespoke course for your team.
- This is a one day course
- We aim to deliver all the key components to identify and build resilience and review our practice
- The course is ideal for a team who may respond to complex calls, callers who are distressed or emotional,
- We aim for a maximum of 12 participants per course
- We can deliver this online or in person
- Our fee for one participant is £95
- We offer a group booking fee for more than ten participants
- Our regular course time is from 10.00am till 4.00pm, with break for lunch and comfort.
- Each course is supported with a workbook
- Our courses aim to be engaging and interactive. We use a range of tools; animations, sound clips, case studies, quiz and discussions.
- We can be flexible on all aspects of the course. Please do email to arrange for a chat on the content and or dates for delivery of this course.
Book Your Course Now