The cumulative effects of responding to emotional and distressing contacts can negatively impact on a person's social behaviours, emotional wellbeing, physical health, and cognitive reasoning.
Our interactive, insightful course will explore the distinction between vicarious trauma, compassion fatigue and burnout. How the complex nature of calls can create risk and how helpline workers can respond. We review signs and symptoms of vicarious trauma, the tools to measure and creating a selfcare toolkit to mitigate the impact of vicarious trauma. .
We deliver a bespoke course for your team. Please contact us for a consultation and we can deliver a tailored course for your team.
- This is a one day course
- We aim to understand the definition, indentification and impact of vicarious trauma
- ?The course is ideal for a team who may respond to complex calls, callers who are distressed or emotional,
- We aim for a maximum of 12 participants per course
- We can deliver this online or in person
- Our fee for one participant is £95
- We offer a group booking fee for more than ten participants
- Our regular course time is from 10.00am till 4.00pm, with break for lunch and comfort.
- Each course is supported with a workbook
- Our courses aim to be engaging and interactive. We use a range of tools; animations, sound clips, case studies, quiz and discussions.
- We can be flexible on all aspects of the course. Please do email to arrange for a chat on the content and or dates for delivery of this course.
Book Your Course Now